We are always on the look out for qualified and experienced electronics engineers to join our team. Get in touch to see which vacancies we have available.
Alliance Transport Technologies Ltd has relocated to new modern premises in Clowne, Derbyshire, just two miles from Junction 30 of the M1.
As part of our expansion plans we are looking to recruit a number of qualified/experienced electronics engineers preferably with experience within the automotive industry.
The candidates need to have an interest in the automotive industry
· Research and development
· Electrical/electronic, automotive, and mechanical engineering
· Production and manufacturing engineering
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates with an HNC/HND or a degree within automotive electronics and engineering should apply. We may consider candidates who have qualifications in mechanical or electrical engineering; however candidates must have an interest in automotive electronics and engineering.
· A high level of numeric and technical competency, with an understanding of the applications used within the automotive industry
· The ability to analyse and interpret data to help with problem-solving
· Effective communication and presentation skills, both with colleagues and customers
· The ability to work effectively in teams but also independently, and to take responsibility
· Good time management and organisational skills to make sure design projects and production run to schedule
· The ability to work within cost constraints
· A commitment to keep up to date with design and engineering technology
· Commercial and industry awareness
Candidates should apply in writing enclosing a copy of your CV
F.A.O Steve Coupe, Engineering Team Leader
Alliance Transport Technologies Ltd.