Founded and led by industry specialists in Public transport technology, supply chain and specialist aftersales support.
Established 2017 based in the North of England and forming part of the Alliance Associates group alongside sister companies, Alliance Electronics and Flexal Springs.
An uncompromising approach to quality and ongoing investment in people allows A.T.T the ability to offer the operator and OEM alike a level of service aligned with today’s technological needs:
- Bus and Coach specialist support network
- Nationwide field coverage
- Specialists in hybrid system refurbishment, repair, maintenance and retro- fit
- All makes parts supply and logistical hub capabilities
- Bespoke repair and maintenance contracts for conventional and hybrid power
- Association with EV manufacturers
- Investing in expertise to support the future E Mobility market
- OEM- Full campaign/recall management service
Together with our sister company, Alliance Electronics, we can offer hybrid refurbishment, remove and refit, and diagnosis, or even the option of a repair and maintenance contract on the whole system. We understand the need for flexibility around your operation and can build a bespoke technical support method around this.
• Specialist EV field support
• EV contract maintenance
• Specialist hybrid field support
• Hybrid contract maintenance
• Hybrid remanufacturing capabilities of hybrid system
• Hybrid retrofit
ALLIANCE TT SUPPORT
Our regional field service managers and their teams are the hub around which our technical strategy exists.
The ATT approach is the selection and ongoing development of a team of specialists. Our regional teams will react to changing customer needs that are ultimately driven by advancements in transport technology. Universal competence means we can provide superior customer service across all areas of the transport industry.
Alliance Support provide its customers with the very best support, understanding the customers’ requirements is paramount in providing the service expected.
- ATT Support offer a range of support to all its customers:
- Nationwide diagnostic technicians led by Regional Field Service Managers
- Contract maintenance and account management
- Dealer and distributor support
- Leading nationwide aftermarket support for the bus and coach market
- Strategic partnerships with leading manufacturers
- OEM Support - Full campaign/recall management service
At ATT Parts we have industry leading expertise ready to provide you with the very best parts support for your bus and coach products. With the ability to stock a full range of leading manufactured products, we are confident we will meet all your parts requirements with OE quality products. ATT Parts have the supply chain agreements in place to provide you with specialist support at competitive prices with guaranteed nationwide next day distribution on stocked items.
STEERING AND SUSPENSION
- Air bags and pedestals
- Shock absorbers
- Suspension springs
- Bushes and dampers
- Ball joints
- Steering shafts
- Brake pads
- Brake discs
- Hub bearings
- Air control
- Air dryers
- Fleet pricing and tendering capabilities
- Comprehensive framework agreements to suit your business needs
- Logistical Hub service
Our end to end campaign management service ensures that the reputation of our OEM partners is enhanced by professional and timely execution at every level of the operation. Our “cellular method” means that our Regional Field Service Managers (RFSM) apply themselves and their teams work in a customer focussed, concentrated manner, aligned with each customer or technology. Each RFSM has OEM experience and understands the needs of the manufacturer.
WHAT DOES ATT SUPPORT ENTAIL?
- OEM quality campaign / Recall management Service
- Pre- campaign consultation service with OEM based on customer & environment
- OEM trained Field Technicians nationwide
- Train the Trainer approach available for time efficiency
- Due diligence carried out by senior management of A.T.T prior to campaign
- Senior Management led via Regional Field Service Managers
- Campaign planning and parts inventory & return
- SLA’s built aligned with OEM needs
- Real time communication of campaign execution rate
- Proven success with Regional Field Service Manager approach to campaign activity
- Warranty, “claim ready” completion reports compiled
Legislation and local authority mandated NOx reduction schemes are dictating the vehicle emission levels in more and more urban areas in the UK. Together with our emission technology partner HJS, we offer a retro-fit service bringing your fleet into line with the requirements of these NOx reduction schemes. Pre-testing, installation, and full after care is within the scope of our solution. Contact us now for a quote on our Emission Control Solution.
OUR EMISSION CONTROL SOLUTION
- Nationwide installation team
- Full Install, servicing and aftersales offering
- Installation site due diligence carried out by senior management of A.T.T prior to install
- Proven successful leader approach to installation sites
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR - MARC HALEY
M: 07983 730341
MANAGING DIRECTOR - STUART RAIKES
M: 07939 384001
Parts Sales Manager -Scott Thompson